Monday, September 21, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Completely Candid


I LOVE this picture of Madi!  Her daddy was helping her climb the rope and she finially got the hang of it and he let go and she kept climbing, finially realizing that she was VERY high and Daddy couldnt help her anymore.  At this point I think Mike was teasing her and telling her to figure it out, he was going to take a nap!  The look is priceless to me, becuase I see that she is thinking, ok, knock it off daddy, I know your going to help me, so just do it now!  And I KNOW she had no idea I was taking the picture becuase I had the honkin zoom lense on trying to take pictures of birds on the other side of the park!!!  I captured this little birdie instead!!

Check out more candid shots @ Iheartfaces.com!!!  And dont forget to check out my blog: www.musicallypink4one.blogspot.com to read more fun stuff from me!!!

2 comments: