Thursday, May 7, 2009

The "Deal"

Ive have ALWAYS been interested in photography. I credit most of my interest to my aunt who has albums upon albums of photos all steadily taken with her old camera. She taught me to use it when I was a young teen and I borrowed it quite often from that point on.
I have won a few awards for some of my photos, my first award was during my junior year and it was a national fine arts festival.
Awards or no, I love photography. I love capturing MOMENTS! I love looking at a picture and seeing a memory, a moment. I enjoy seeing the delight on someone's face when they see themselves as I saw them through the lens.
For a few years now, I have been taking pictures for friends and family members. Capturing those moments. Senior pictures, family photos, baby pics, all occasions!! I love to do this. Its always fun, always involving lots of laughs, and usually some great shots!
I say allllll that to say this: I've decided to do what I do for friends, for anyone who wants it! Im "open for business"! I'm keeping pricing simple. I will charge a sitting fee and then you can have all the pictures. The fee includes editing of 10-20 of the best shots, any clothing changes, even different locations. Im flexible! I can also send the photos to be printed for you, and Ill only charge what it costs me! Or, you can have prints made on your own! I will travel to anywhere, but outside of York County, I may charge a small fee for mileage!
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment, or email me @ musicallipink@gmail.com
Thanks and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment